WIRED Innovate offers an engaging, top-level perspective on how startup technology is driving a shift to a sustainable future. WIRED Innovate is a special 90-minute virtual event featuring the founder and co-founders of innovative companies from across technology, fashion, sustainability and design. Join us for this live and inspirational broadcast, editorially curated by WIRED and a part of ViennaUP ‘21, a festival dedicated to celebrating startups.
- The role of fashion in sustainability
- The future of material and plastic alternatives
- Food for thought: tackling waste in a neighbourly way
- Say goodbye to single-use plastics
- Insect protein on an industrial scale
- Tech Leader 2.0: Responsibility, Authenticity, Legacy