The Power of Social Listening at The Body Shop
Customer retention is vital to every business, but loyalty is hard won – especially when customer needs and preferences can change extraordinarily quickly.
To avoid getting left behind, brands must understand and anticipate what people care about, and what consumers expect of businesses in real time.
In this session, you’ll learn how global cosmetics giant The Body Shop uses social media intelligence to stay agile and innovate in ways that connect deeply with consumers.
Discover how The Body Shop uses social listening and digital consumer intelligence to:
- Develop a culture of data-driven decision making across teams in 73 countries
- Understand public sentiment around key topics and build trust with consumers
- Leverage consumer and market insights to protect and grow the brand during the pandemic
- Test, launch, and iterate new offerings (e.g. refill stores)
- Measure brand health and campaign performance
About the Body Shop
Started by Anita Roddick as one shop in Brighton back in 1976, The Body Shop continues to be a manufacturer and retailer of naturally inspired, ethically produced beauty products. But now with a global footprint of over 3,000 stores in 73 countries. The Body Shop believes that business can be a force for good and continues to be a driving force for positive social and environmental change globally.