The Women in Tech World Online Festival
The Women in Tech World Series Online Festival, the unmissable virtual event for women in tech, will return this June to connect a truly global audience of 10,000 tech professionals. The week-long festival offers an immersive, educational experience for like-minded women to access proven strategies and tools that support them in their mission to achieve their career goals. We’re cutting through the noise to offer premium content that empowers diverse voices, drives inclusivity, and brings about the systemic change that is so desperately overdue. Now is the time to join together to change the narrative around Women in Tech and empower the global community to advocate for a diverse and inclusive industry.
- Michelle Obama, ancienne Première dame des États-Unis,
- Barbara Martin Coppola, Chief Digital Officer pour Ikea,
- Serena Bellesi, Chief Data Scientist pour IBM,
- Isabel Gomez Garcia de Soria, Group Chief Data & Analytics Officer,
- Priya Dogra President, EMEA & Asia (excl. China) de WarnerMedia,
- Natasha Davydova, VP, CTO, Head of Solutions Engineering UK & Ireland de SalesForce,
- Syamla Bandla, Director of Production Engineering de Facebook.
Full program here.